1. This time I will introduce Tang Poetry to you, which is of great help in learning Chinese.
introduce sb / sth to sb
向某人介绍某人 / 某事物
(be) of help 有帮助的
2. In the class, you will mainly learn Tang poetry, which reflects traditional Chinese culture and is deeply loved by Chinese.
is deeply loved by 深受......喜爱
2. You can feel the beauty of Chinese by learning Tang Poetry.
3. You’d better make full preparations before class and have a brief understanding of the history of Tang Dynasty, which makes it easy for you to go through the class.上课之前，你最好准备充分并且对唐朝历史有一个简单的了解，这会使你上起课来更容易。
make full preparations
have a brief understanding of
4. Not only will our club's works be displayed, but we also have a valuable set of paper-cutting created by a famous artist of this field.
Not only...but also不仅......而且......
5. Besides, there will be a lot of useful and interesting activities, from which you can have a clearer picture of Chinese culture.
6. Thank you in advance.
in advance (of )
提前 (于……)；预先 (于……)
7. Thank you for your concern.
8. Any student who is interested is welcome to participate.
9. I sincerely hope you could join us. 我真诚地希望你能加入我们。
10. I would appreciate it if you could take my proposal into consideration.如果您能考虑我的建议，我将不胜感激。
I'd appreciate it if …
take sth into consideration
11. We would appreciate it if you could reply at your earliest convenience. 如果您能尽早回复，我们将不胜感激。
I'd appreciate it if …
at your earliest convenience
12. Glad to see you have made some progress in Chinese learning and I’m writing to tell you something about our next lesson.
have made some progress in
13. The lesson will be given from 3 pm to 5 pm on the afternoon of next Tuesday in the classroom 502.
14. If there is anything that I can help you, please don’t hesitate to tell me.
15. Now I'm glad to tell you there will be a Chinese paper-cutting exhibition held by our school.
16. I sincerely hope you can set aside some time for the art feast.
17. I would appreciate it if you accept my invitation.
18. I'm sure it can leave a wonderful impression on you!
leave a wonderful impression on：给......留下深刻印象
19. Occasionally learning that you are addicted to table tennis, I am writing to sincerely invite you to join the table tennis team in our school aimed at developing our interests and improving our skills.
are addicted to：对......入迷
20. If you are interested in what I have stated above, sign up on our school website before September 1st.如果你对我以上陈述的感兴趣，请在九月一号前在我们学校的网站上报名吧。
21. I’m looking forward to your reply even your appearance in our training center soon.
22. Any students who is interested in welcome to participate.
23. If you want to join, you can send your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
24. I am sure everyone will benefit a lot from this activity. 我相信大家都会从这个活动中获益良多。
benefit from sth 受益于某事物
25. I hope I will be accepted as a member of your summer camp.
accept sb as 接纳某人成为……
26.Outdoor activities are really helpful in building up my body and enriching my school life.
be helpful in doing sth 对做某事有帮助
27. As Teachers' Day was approaching, our class decided to hold a party to celebrate the important day.
28. On behalf of our school, I would like to express our warm welcome to you. 我代表我校，向您表示热烈的欢迎。
on behalf of 代表；
express welcome to sb
29. We should take an active part in sports and outdoor activities frequently. 我们应该经常积极参加体育运动和户外活动。
take an active part in 积极参与
30. The activity got us close to nature and gave us relaxation from heavy school work.
get close to 接近
31. As time went by, I gradually adapted myself to the school life. 随着时间的推移，我逐渐适应了学校生活。
go by 流逝；
adapt oneself to sth
32. The table-tennis team of our school is admitting new players.
admit vt. 招收
33. I read the announcement of the summer camp that you have posted on the Internet and I am interested in it.
post 张贴 / 发布；
be interested in 对……感兴趣
34. I kept practising until I became confident enough to challenge the good players. 我一直不断练习，直至我有足够的信心向优秀选手挑战。
challenge vt. 挑战
35. Besides building my body and enriching my knowledge, after-class activities also free me from the heavy work of study. 除了强身健体和丰富知识之外，课后活动也让我从繁重的学业中解脱出来。
enrich 丰富；free sb from 使某人摆脱
36. My teacher always gave me confidence every time I lost heart. 每当我灰心丧气的时候我的老师总是给予我信心。
give sb confidence 给某人信心；lose heart 灰心
37. Word came that a reading festival would be held by our school. 有消息传来说我校将要举办一个阅读节。
word came that … 有消息传来……
38. The table-tennis team will hold a range of activities, including some training and matches.
a (wide) range of 一系列的 / 各式各样的；include 包括
39. Li Yue has been awarded the title of“Star Student of the Week” for what she did for our class.
award sb sth 授予某人某事物；the title of ……的称号
40. After a heated discussion, we agreed on making a video to record our experiences at school.
41. The students and teachers shared a great time.
42. Therefore, rules should be worked out and strictly observed.（2016. 江苏）