I am writing to offer my sincere congratulations to you on your winning the first prize in the Chinese Chess Network Challenge. As your friend, I just want you to know how glad I am at your success.
“Everything comes to him who waits.” For these years, you’ve shown great interest in Chinese chess and kept on practicing it every day. Not only have you read many books about Chinese chess strategy, but also you have competed in all kinds of Chinses chess contest. Finally, you succeeded in wining the online competition!
So I’m so happy that you become champion of this network challenge. At last, I hope to play Chinese chess with you so that we can make progress together. Please tell me when you have time.
(表示祝贺及祝贺缘由)I am writing to offer my sincere congratulations to you on your winning the first prize in the Chinese Chess Network Challenge. As your friend, I just want you to know how glad I am at your success.
(详细描述祝贺原因)“Everything comes to him who waits.” For these years, you’veshown great interest in Chinese chess and kept on practicing it every day. Not only have you read many books about Chinese chess strategy, but also you have competed in all kinds of Chinses chess contest. Finally, you succeeded in wining the online competition!
(再次表示祝贺及愿望)So I’m so happy that you become champion of this network challenge. At last, I hope to play Chinese chess with you so that we can make progress together. Please tell me when you have time.
1.congratulate sb. on.… 祝贺某人……
2. express/send my sincere congratulations to sb. on sth. 为某事向某人送上我诚挚的祝贺
3. give/offer my congratulations to sb. on sth. 为某事向某人表示祝贺
4. Congratulations on your success. 祝贺你的成功。
5. wish you success in… 祝你成功
6.Have the opportunity to do sth. 有机会做某事
7. succeed in doing sth./be successful in doing sth. 在……中获得成功
8. be proud of…/take pride in… 自豪，以……为骄傲
9. Practice doing sth. every day 每天练习做某事
10. Win the first place 赢得第一名
11. come true 实现，成真
12. achieve one’s dreams 实现某人的梦想
13. be of great help/benefit 有很大的帮助/好处
14.witness your success 见证你的成功
15. Everything comes to him who waits. 功夫不负有心人。
1.I am writing to express my congratulations on ....我写信是为了祝贺你……
2. Congratulations on your success in ....祝贺你……成功。
3. Please accept my most sincere congratulations and best wishes for the future.请接受我最诚挚的祝贺和最良好的祝愿。
4. We are all proud of the great achievements you have made.我们为你已取得的巨大成就感到骄傲。
5.1 feel very happy for your dream has come true.我很高兴你终于梦想成真了。
6.In my view, you work hard and besides that, you are a very intelligent person.在我看来，你工作努力，而且，你是个很聪明的人。
7.I am sure your parents are greatly proud of you.我相信你的父母为你感到非常自豪。
8. It came as no surprise to me that you won the contest.你赢得了比赛，对我不足为奇。
9. I just want you to know how pleased I am to witness your success.我只是想让你知道我是多么高兴见证你的成功。
10. You don’t know how excited I was when I heard the good news.
11. As the saying goes, “ Everything comes to him who waits. “ Finally, you succeeded.
12.Sincere congratulations to you again!
13.1 hope your future will be glorious.
14. 1 will be grateful if you can write me back and give me your advice. I am looking forward to your early reply.如果你能回信给我建议我会很感激。希望早日得到你的答复。
15. Could you share with me how you improve your spoken English? Your experience will be of great help to me in learning.你能与我分享你是如何提高英语口语的吗?你的经验将有助于我的学习。
【Writing 1】 假如你是李华，你的朋友Wang Tao参加高考被北京大学录取。请根据以下提示写一封英文电子邮件向他表示祝贺。
【Writing 2】 假定你是李华，得知你的外国笔友Peter获得了“汉语桥”世界大学生中文演讲比赛一等奖。你为他感到骄傲，并给他写一封祝贺信，要点如下：
“汉语桥”世界大学生中文比赛 “Chinese Bridge” Chinese speech contest
Dear Wang Tao,
I have learned with delight that you have passed the college entrance examination. And you are lucky to be a new student of Beijing University. I’d like to offer you my congratulations on your success. Congratulations to you !
Beijing University is one of the most famous universities in our country. It has trained thousands of Chinese youths into scholars and experts. I wish you would be an extraordinary expert in the future.
Your success has greatly encouraged me to study harder. I hope that I’ll have the same chance as you now have. Kindly let me know when you are in the university, tell me your life and study in Beijing.
My best wishes for your further success.
How is everything going with you recently? I am more than delighted to hear that you won the first prize of “Chinese Bridge” Chinese speech contest. Please accept my sincere congratulations on your achievement.
As we all know, it is your hard work and persistence that lead you to the current success. In the past few months, you have been devoting time and effort to practicing Chinese every day, because of which you made great progress. But in order to achieve more in your study and embrace a better future in your life, you’d better go on studying Chinese harder. Eventually, would you tell me when it’s convenient for you? I feel like seeing you and communicating with you.
Sincere congratulations to you again!