1. Lantern Festival 元宵节
2. Embroidery 刺绣
3. Double-Ninth Festival 重阳节
4. Tomb Sweeping Day 清明节
5. paper cutting 剪纸
6. Siheyuan/Quadrangle 四合院
7. Warring States 战国
8. Kunqu Opera 昆曲
9. Flower Drum Song 花鼓戏
10. Confucian culture 儒家文化
11. Tang Poetry 唐诗
12. Tang Dynasty 唐朝
13. Mid-Autumn Festival 中秋节
14. Beijing Opera/Peking Opera 京 剧
15. Beijing Roast Duck 北京烤鸭
16. Paper Cutting 剪纸
17. lunar calendar 农历
18. the Palace Museum 故宫博物院
19. traditional Chinese festivals 中国传统节日
20. protecting traditional Chinese culture 保护中国传统文化
1. There are lots of places of interest in Beijing.
2. There are many places of interest where you can experience the traditional Chinese culture in Beijing.
3. I'm glad to hear that you are interested in traditional Chinese festivals.
4. As one of the traditional Chinese festivals, it has been enjoying great popularity in our country
5. My favorite Chinese festival is the Spring Festival which comes on the first day of the Chinese Lunar Year.
6. In a word, it is high time for us to treasure and develop our own valuable culture.
7. In China, these knots stand for friendship, love and good luck.
8. In my opinion, some measures should be taken to protect traditional culture effectively.
Protecting Traditional Chinese Culture
Protecting traditional Chinese culture is of great importance to China's cultural diversity, economic prosperity, and social development. The government in Guangdong province has made it their mission to protect Chaoju (潮剧), a local form of dramatic theatre that began in Chaozhou in eastern Guangdong.
In my opinion, specific measures should be taken to protect traditional Chinese culture. To start with, we should make appropriate laws for everyone to follow. Also, we should educate people about the need to protect traditional culture. The more the public knows about it, the more support we can get.
It's time that we start treasuring our own valuable culture.