1. Hearing that you are to have a journey back to your country during the summer vacation and desire to know what to choose as a present which can represent the Chinese culture for your mother, I’m writing to express my regards to your mom and in response to your inquiry.
2. Previously informed that you’ll return to your country during the summer vacation, I’m writing with the aim of offering some suggestions in regards to your inquiry about an appropriate present representing the Chinese culture to your mother.
3. News reaches me that you plan to go back to your motherland during the summer vacation, and intend to present your mother a gift representing Chinese culture. I feel honored to make some recommendations as follows.
4. Overwhelmed with delight and joy, I am writing to offer some advice in answer to your inquiry to help you pick up a gift featuring Chinese culture to your mom.
5. In reference to the presents, which can feature the most special and wonderful culture in China, Chinese Qipao and Chinese knots can never been ignored. These two kinds of traditional Chinese crafts existing for a long history, are always the speakers telling Chinese stories to every generation.
6. Qipao, Chinese traditional clothes, is greatly welcomed among Chinese women in that it fully shows a woman’s charming figure. Besides,it’s a symbol of beauty and elegance. Given that your mother is a beauty and fond of fascinating clothes, it’s a wise choice.
7. As a representative of Chinese traditional custom, Qipao is always highly praised for its delicate cutting, its splendid employment of color and its perfectly selected name which signifies “Qi Kai De Sheng”, the same meaning as “winning” and “victory” in Chinese.
8. Qipao, with its root in Chinese traditional culture and absorbing modern elements, with its various styles and fancy looking, has gained popularity among the elderly and the young domestically and internationally.
9. Admittedly, China, possessing a profound history, has a large amount of treasures with their deep roots in Chinese culture, among which I prefer Qipao and Chinese knot for your alternatives most. Initially, what should be highly recommended is Qipao, which combines beauty and historic meaning in the same time. Its fascinating appearance and softness also contribute to the preference.
10. There’s no denying that Qipao is the best choice of all. It is widely acknowledged that a woman wearing Qipao is elegant, educated and well-behaved. With delicate and fancy designs, Qipao is honored to be a sign of Chinese clothes reforming from traditional to modern pattern.
11. Chinese knot can be a wise alternative, too. Characterized by a complex procedure and an appealing red outlook, Chinese knots are widely acknowledged as a symbol of Chinese culture and gain ground all over the world. Chinese people use Chinese knots as decorations, owning a meaning of the arrival of happiness and good luck.
12. As for Chinese knots, such an ordinary thing as it is, it’s meaningful, because of a sense of togetherness it boards and a wish of family union it expresses, both of which are highly recommended.
13. Meanwhile, the Chinese knot carries some good wishes. Its red color is regarded as a symbol of happiness, the form of knot indicating solidarity. Chinese people prefer to hang up the Chinese knot in their houses hoping that their family can be filled with harmony and joy.
14. Apart from this, Chinese knot is bound to gain your favor. The wishes of union and togetherness are deeply conveyed through thousands of red threads knitted neatly.
News reaches me that you plan to go back to your motherland during the summer vacation, with the intention to present your mother a gift featuring Chinese culture. I feel honored to offer you some recommendations as follows.
What comes first is Qipao, a kind of Chinese female clothes, which features both the beauty and figure of anyone who dressed herself with it. Also, the Chinese knot, a decoration you can see almost everywhere especially on festival occasions, is worthy of being regarded as an appropriate alternative, which means union. It being inviting and meaningful, I assume your mother will adore it.
Last but not least, I sincerely anticipate what you choose will take her fancy. It is my sincere hope that you will adopt my recommendations. Best wishes for your family reunion!
Hearing that you are to have a journey back to your country during the summer vacation and desire to know what to choose as a present which can represent Chinese culture for your mom, I’m writing to express my regards to your mom and in response to your inquiry.
China boasting a long and profound history and covering a vast land, various cultures have been stimulated, which shows the wisdom of Chinese people. What I recommend to you to choose as an initial gift is Qipao. Given that women commonly take a fancy to being dressed beautifully, Qipao should be a good choice without doubt, which helps show your mom’s good figure and spirit.
Chinese knot can be a wise alternative, too. Characterized by a complex procedure and an appealing red outlook, Chinese knots are widely acknowledged as a symbol of Chinese culture and gain ground all over the world. Chinese people use Chinese knots as decorations, owning a meaning of the arrival of happiness and good luck.
Remember me to your mom! I’d appreciate it if you could take my advice into consideration. Hope you have a pleasant journey!